Saturday, February 19, 2011

Quotes

  • A balanced diet is a homemade cookie in each hand
  • A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious!
  • Bed & Breakfast-You Make Both!
  • Bistro
  • Bon Appétit
  • Broken cookies don't have calories!
  • Cafe
  • Calling all children strong and able, clear the dishes off the table
  • Christ, the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation.
  • Come and share a meal with me, my home is warm and my friendship is free.
  • Cooking is Love made visible.
  • Countless number of people have eaten in this kitchen and gone on to lead normal lives.
  • Dear Lord, if you can't make me skinny, please make my friends fat!
  • Delicious Moments
  • Dinner Choices 1. Take It 2. Leave it
  • Eat Well...Stay Fit...Die Anyway!
  • Enjoy life it’s Delicious!
  • Enjoy the small delights that life has to offer.
  • Enjoy your meal!
  • Family Moments-Family Memories-Family Ties Forever
  • Friends and wine should be old.
  • Given enough coffee, I could rule the world!
  • Grandma's Kitchen...Tasters Welcome
  • Grandma’s Kitchen…Where love is served each day hot from the oven.
  • Hand over the chocolate and nobody will get hurt.
  • I can resist anything except temptation.
  • I kiss better than I cook.
  • If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen!
  • Indulge- Life is Sweet!
  • It is around the table that we understand best the warmth of being together.
  • It's Tea Time!
  • Kiss The Cook!
  • Kitchens are made for Families to Gather
  • My favorite thing to make for dinner is reservations!
  • My next house will have no kitchen...just vending machines!
  • Never trust a skinny cook!
  • No Empty Chairs
  • No man has been shot doing dishes!
  • No matter where I take my guests, they seem to like my kitchen best!
  • Nothing says lovin' like a fresh pie from the oven.
  • Queen of the Kitchen
  • Real men wear aprons.
  • Recipe: A series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, in utensils you don’t own, to make a dish even the dog wouldn’t eat.
  • Save room for Dessert
  • Season everything with kindness.
  • Season everything with love.
  • Sexy Women have Messy Kitchens
  • So, this isn't home sweet home...ADJUST!
  • Spice a dish with love and it pleases every palate.
  • Taste-Mix-Whisk-Chop-Bake-Blend-Stir-Roast-Boil-Steam-Dip-Whip-Melt-Mince-Grate-Glaze-Puree-Fry-Pour-Broil
  • The best things in life are chocolate!
  • The Gathering Place
  • The kitchen is the heart of the home.
  • The only reason I have a kitchen is it came with my house
  • There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate & chocolate truffles.
  • This is not a restaurant
  • This kitchen is closed due to illness...I'm sick of cooking!
  • This kitchen is seasoned with Love!
  • Today's Menu Choices: Take It or Leave It!
  • Today’s Menu: Take It or Leave It!
  • To live well is to eat well
  • WASH the Plate, not because it’s Dirty, nor because you’re Told to wash it, but because you LOVE the person who’ll use it next. Mother Teresa
  • When I said “I Do” I didn’t mean Dishes
  • Wine is bottled poetry. ~Robert L. Stevenson
  • Wishes don’t do Dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment